INTEGRATED RISK MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
Robert L. McFarlane, IRM Solutions Architect & CEO
PROFILE: Extensive background and progressive experience in the fields of electronic document management and multifunctional printer-copier fleet management. A results oriented entrepreneur with proven reputation for conceiving, initiating and developing successful new initiatives and practices within the Business and Not-for-Profit Sectors; International Health relief and development; Consumer Packaged Goods advertising & marketing.
· Developed and launched successful Ottawa market test of new paper digitization program (BFCS)
· Developed low-cost bundled total document management solution for small businesses, charities and non-profit organizations
MANAGED PRINT SERVICES:
· Initiated 'Cost-Per-Page' Laser Printer Fleet Management in Ottawa-Gatineau
· Supervised profitable multi-year fleet management agreements
DECORATIONS, AWARDS, COMMUNITY:
· Finalist: Ottawa-Carleton Board of Trade “New Business of the Year 1999”. · Ottawa Hospital Foundation, Ottawa (Sponsor, Legacy Committee Member) · Everest Select Initiatives: $500K fundraising support of Ottawa Hospital research · Officer of the Order of the Cedar (Lebanon) · Naim Frasheri Medal (Albania)
· BFCS: RJM Backfile Conversion Services
Digitization of Paper Documents: RJM-BackFile Conversion Services (“BFCS”) brings practical cost-reducing solutions to the sizeable and growing problem of paper document storage and retrieval with related costs, now confronting professional firms and businesses. BFCS quickly and cost-effectively converts paper documents to digital format, allowing customers the freedom to destroy unneeded documents or remove them to ultra low-cost storage; this frees up costly footprint and cubic space tied up in filing cabinets, cupboards, storerooms, corridors, work areas, etc. This solution effectively releases thousands of dollars value in paid employee time consumed monthly in searching, finding and retrieving archived and other stored paper documents.
Each digitization project is customized to the firm’s indexing requirements and to minimize time and costs associated with preparation and scanning of diverse document types. Processes are subject to stringent continuous quality control procedures and deliverables are designed to provide multiple file formats with appropriate redundancy for security and transfer of data into current and future document management systems. BFCS clientele includes large and small organizations in the legal, business and public sectors.